We at All in One Benso Family Dental know you have been through a lot over the last few weeks during this unprecedented time. While many things have changed in the face of COVID-19 and will continue to change, one thing has remained the same, and always will, our commitment to your safety and wellness.
We were excited to hear that the Governor and Arizona Dental Association are allowing us to safely resume seeing patients for routine dental treatment.
Following the ADA, CDC and OSHA guidelines regarding COVID-19 protocols, we have made changes to increase our ability to keep you safe, as well as your dental family here at All In One Benso Family Dental.
Changes you may notice will include:
* If you or anyone in your household has had any of the following within the 2 weeks prior to your appointment, please call to reschedule your appointment: fever, cough, difficulty breathing, loss of taste or smell. You will be asked these questions again when you arrive at the office.
Please understand this repetition is to keep you safe!
* Upon arrival in the parking lot for your appointment, please call or text us and a staff member will meet you at your car or just outside the entrance to go over any needed paperwork and/or to go over a COVID-19 pertinent questionnaire. When it’s time for your appointment, you will be contacted to enter the office and upon entry your temperature will be taken with a no-touch thermometer, then you’ll be asked to use hand sanitizer. If your temperature is 100.4*F or higher, we will not be able to see you for your appointment that day.
If you have arrived early you may be asked to wait in your car and/or to complete needed “paperwork”. Our staff will be wearing masks and their temperatures will be checked as well.
* It is mandatory that ANYONE entering the office will need to wear their personal mask. If a personal mask is not available, disposable masks will be available for $4 each.
* You will be asked to pre-rinse with a peroxide-containing mouth rinse before your procedure.
* To assist with social distancing we will ask that anyone accompanying the patient, wait in their cars, or if the child is too young to come in on their own, only one guardian is allowed to accompany the child.
Once again, we ask that patients and any accompanying guardians wear a mask into the office.
* We have increased our already stringent infection control protocols to keep the office as sanitized as possible to keep patients and staff safe.
These are strange times, but know that your dental family is doing all that we can to maintain that “normal” warm and welcoming experience you are used to, while keeping your safety as our first priority.
It will be strange to not shake hands or give hugs, but know that under all of our new gear we are still smiling and having fun taking care of you.
We’ve missed you and look forward to seeing you and your smile soon!
Dr. Benso and Team